Sunday, August 5, 2007


Here is a froggie that I listed in my etsy store last week, I named her Ruby http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=6599073 I don't think I've given much background about myself here on this blog but I will today. I am a 26y/o female who began lampworking about 3 years ago, just after I finished LPN school. For the past 2 years I have been taking classes toward my RN and will begin my final semster in about 2 more weeks. I am planning to get married in early October to a man that I have been with for over 8 years now, together we have for bunnies, Bob J., Bugs, Gizmo, and Smokey. Due to the fact that working full time and being in a nursing program seems to take up a lot of my time, things may slack off some in my store and here on the blog, I will do my best to keep up, just don't be surprised if it takes on more of a "day in the life of a nursing student" feel than a blog devoted to lampwork! :)
I made several other froggies this week who are in the kiln as I type and may be listed in my shop as early as tomorrow. I also made a few focals that I was really pleased with so look for those soon as well!

No comments:

My Etsy Mini