Monday, September 1, 2008

Florals!

I am really excited about a couple of new floral beads I just finished! One even has cz's in it. Why am I so excited? Because these are some of the best ones I have made AND they didn't break! I know it is just part of the process of learning what works and what doesn't but it is so frustrating when you have a bead that you think is going to be amazing, and it is....until it splits right down the middle! :( I also managed to make my first hollow bead tonight....followed by several more once I figured the process out. I think it was hollow beads that first attracted me to lampwork years ago, no commercial bead can even come close to comparing to them (or any other artisan-made bead imo!). My husband even liked the hollow one, which is really saying something for a man who could really care less about beads! :) Anyway, the florals are up in my Etsy shop, here are the pictures.


No comments:

My Etsy Mini