Monday, September 29, 2008

Something New in the Works..

As most of you know, I am a member of an amazing group of lampworkers who sell on Etsy, the Lampwork Etc. Street Team (LEST: see our link to the left or click here). Our team has a different challenge every month and beginning in October participating members will be donating a portion of their sales to the breast cancer organization of their choice. I have agreed to donate 100% of my profits from all pink beads sold, and anything else marked...

I am really excited about this challenge as so many women are affected by breast cancer each year and I wanted to do something really special, so I have a new series (at least I hope it will be a series!) in the works! What is it? Well, you will have to wait and see! I don't want to reveal everything all at once, where is the fun in that?! It isn't even October yet! :) In reality, I have a bit more work to do, there is a lot more to this than I thought there would be! Anyway, keep a lookout for more info and pics to come!!

No comments:

My Etsy Mini