Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Lucky me, are YOU next?

So I told you all in the previous post I had won a bead from StudioMarcy. I knew that I would be ecstatic with whatever bead she decided to send to me, but I did not expect for her to pick one of my favorites from her shop and send it to me! I was beyond thrilled, I think my poor hubby was a bit scared that I was that excited over a bead! :) Anyway, here is the bead she sent me (hope you don't mind Marcy, I used your pic. It is better than I can take!)



So not only did I get this amazing bead, but about a week or so before that I also won a bead from Jennifer Cameron of GlassAddictions! I haven't had the chance to take a picture of it yet, but it too, is truly amazing! It is from her Insomnia series which is just beautiful! I will try to get a pic of it sometime this week.

Anyway, now it seems that it is time for me to give back. I have been lucky enough to win two beads so now I will give away one of my beads! Post a comment here giving me a two or three color combo to work with and from those posts I will let my hubby draw a winner for a free bead! (make sure you leave a way for me to contact you!) I will let this run through Sunday and try to post the winner on Monday, Good Luck!

2 comments:

rosebud101 said...

I think my favorite color combinations involve iris gold frit and red glass or black glass. You get fun reactions using iris gold frit with red. I love the way the black is so beautifully accented with the iris gold frit. I have also used the same frit on brown, and it looks wonderful!

Jennifer Cameron said...

I didn't see this before! DOH! Now I can't win a bead. Bummer. I can't even think of or name 3 colors right now it being monday morning and only one cup of coffee so far this morning. LOL!

My Etsy Mini