Monday, January 19, 2009

Art Fire

It seems there has been quite a bit of buzz in the lampwork community lately about Art Fire. So, tonight I took the plunge and signed up; just for the free account so far. I am fairly sure I will go ahead and sign up for the "verified" account but I want to give myself some time to get accustomed to it first. Right now they are having a special and membership is only $7 a month and that price is good for life if you sign up now. Not bad when you consider that they have no listing fees! :) Am I leaving Etsy? Not anytime soon, but this seems like a good way to branch out too. It is also important to note that if you can get 10 people to sign up under you at the $7 a month level, then your membership becomes FREE for LIFE!! How sweet is that?! So, go ahead and sign up, and if you twist my arm I will let you use my link and be one of my 10. :)

1 comment:

Sharon Driscoll said...

Thanks for the write up on Art Fire. It sounds like an interesting possibility.

My Etsy Mini