Saturday, May 9, 2009

New way to raise money

As I was looking around the web yesterday for new ways to help raise money for the two doxies that we will be taking in that I spoke of yesterday, I stumbled across a website called fundable. It is an online fundraiser website! Very cool indeed! You simply pledge the amount you wish to donate and if the target amount isn't reached in a certain time frame, you pay nothing! I set up an account for our two doggies in need who we have learned are named Crystal and Holly. We get to bring one of them home on Monday so I will try to keep updating as I can as to their condition. In the meantime, if you would like to help please visit their fundable account here. :)

2 comments:

angelinabeadalina said...

That was easy-peasy! Hope you reach your goal soon!

Kim said...

Thank you so much Ang!

My Etsy Mini