Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sadness

So some of you may have read my post a few weeks back about my dog Mighty; he is one of the three dachshunds who let us live with them. Last night we noticed Mighty has a lump on his neck, I had a pretty good idea what it was, he was not showing any signs of pain...but I was hoping it was just an infection. We took him to the vet this morning and they did a biopsy...it's cancer. :( He has been through so much already it's just heartbreaking for us to go through this with him. We had to put our boy Chance down the week after Thanksgiving last year and I just can't make that decision again. They told us there is really nothing that can be done and that he has 1-5 months. He seems ok right now. I just hope he lives out his life peaceful and happy and goes to sleep some night and wakes up on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge where his "brother" is waiting.

1 comment:

angelinabeadalina said...

So sorry to hear this. I will be hoping for 5 months and no pain for Mighty.

My Etsy Mini