Monday, September 15, 2008

Funnel cakes and ghosts

My hubby wanted a snack tonight so I thought I would make funnel cakes! For some reason they always sound better to me when it's a bit cool out than they do when it is hot. Around here you can usually only get them at the fair. Anyway, I made these from pancake batter! Super easy; I just mix it a little thick and since I don't have a funnel, I used a plastic baggie with a corner cut off so very little clean-up either! Mmmm!! :)


I have been trying to work on Halloween beads and fall things for my Etsy shop, but I seem to have trouble staying on task. Tonight though I did get a trio of candy corn listed and a family of ghosts that are also my entry for the LEST team Halloween challenge. (Click on the LEST logo to the left to go to our page) I think they turned out rather cute! If I were a more creative writer, I could have come up with some little story to tell about why the gray one is laying down while the rest seem to be peering down at him, but my brain is gone on vacation....I wish it would come back!



2 comments:

rosebud101 said...

They are adorable!

marcy said...

I love funnel cakes and ghosts together. The gray one perhaps is laying down because he's waiting to get zapped by Rainbow Brite so he can be colorful too.

My Etsy Mini