Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Help Me Get an iPod Touch!

Ok, yes I'm aware of the whole "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is" thing, but as I was surfing tonight I came across a website with one of those "Get Free" things, but this one is a bit different. You get to choose between doing all the "offers" yourself, or signing up for a "referral" program and then you only have to do one offer. I was going to join a book club anyway, so that is the offer I choose. Now all I need to do is get other people to sign up using me as a referral and I get a new iPod touch to play with while I'm torching! Sounds too good to be true right? Yeah, I know...but it just might work; and if it doesn't, all I'm out is the $15 I would have spent on the book club anyway! So, click here and go try it for yourself, just maybe this time we all win! :)

No comments:

My Etsy Mini