Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Busy week

This has been a bit of a busy week so I haven't been able to get as much done as I had hoped. Hubby and I celebrated our 1 yr anniversary Sunday, my Dad came down yesterday to take us for lunch, I had to work today which also happens to be my husbands birthday so we just got back from dinner at his parents' house. We have had a good week, just a very full week. I wanted to get some bead photos taken but it has been too cloudy outside and the ones I take inside never turn out quite right...
Tomorrow we are going to a "nearby" big city (about an hour away) to really celebrate our anniversary since he had to work on Sunday. We are going to do a bit of shopping and eat at Outback Steakhouse (thanks to gift certificates)...then back to work on Thursday! :(
I have four or five new sets of disks to put on Etsy once I can get the pictures done, and am still waiting on pictures for the release of my new series; I will get there, it's just taking longer than I had hoped!

No comments:

My Etsy Mini